Sunday, September 30, 2007

Boy is she bold!!!

Just a quick story...

Last night I went to dinner with three students (Nikita, Jonathan S., and Matt). Because it was a beautiful evening, we were sitting outside. Well, this well-built guy walks by, I reach out and grab his arm. We exchange "Holas" and he walks on. I turn around and the three students are just staring at me. It took me a second to figure out why. I then explained that he was one of my aerobics instructors. One of them responded, "Wow I was wondering... I thought you were getting awfully bold." Haha... you know me... I just stop random attractive men on the street to say hi.

(Oh and this is also funny because I'm pretty sure that Fabricio thinks that I don't know any Spanish beyond Hola... that's all he will say to me... although he'll wave or make a face (not a mean one) every time I walk in the gym.)

See I can tell a short story!

No comments: