Monday, September 14, 2009

The Students

I guess its time for you to meet the students I've been talking about. Apparently some of them are reading this blog, so guys let me know if I've messed it up.
Back: Abel, Karaline, Rachel, Linley, Josh, Ben
On the Rail: Matt, Kate, Amber, Taylor, Jaimie, Dara, Lauren, Amanda, Alli
On the Ground: Joyce

Some statistics about the students:

Where they are from:
All but two are from Texas. The exceptions are Alli from St. Louis, and Rachel from Georgia. This is actually unusual for Study Abroad, usually a much bigger percentage are from out of Texas. Four are from Abilene, Kate, Karaline, Dara, and Linley.

Major:
10 Science Majors (The ones taking my classes):
Biochemistry: Abel, Alli, Dara, Joyce, Kate, Linley, Rachel, Taylor
Biology: Josh and Animal Science: Jaimie

6 Non-Science Majors (The ones not taking my classes):
Bible: Matt, Lauren, and Amber,PoliSci: Amanda, Education: Karaline, and Business: Ben

Level of Spanish:
Upper level: 3, Intermediate: 4 Elementary: 9

No comments: