Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Aaaaahhhh!!!

I'll write more about yesterday and today, probably, when I get home... but there were just a few things so awesome I wanted to get them down...

First, yesterday when Dario showed up to teach his class (right after we went to Body Combat) he brought us CD's with music from the gym as a going away present. He and Fabricio both signed them. He said we weren't saying good-bye... only "Hasta Pronto." We've already exchanged a couple of emails. What a fantastic guy.

Last night Caitlin and I went to dinner with Eric down in the Old City. The three of us really have fun together and it was a great way to spend our last night in the city.

Today, Caitlin, Kelsey, and I had our last aerobics class. Fabricio had t-shirts for us with our names on the sleeve. I really love the guys at the gym. We were sure and exchanged email addresses. (Luckily my reading and writing in Spanish is better than my speaking and hearing.)

I went by to see Oscar this afternoon. I really love papa uruguayo!

Well we leave in a couple hours... so I'm getting off the computer!

No comments: