Sunday, August 26, 2007

Getting ready to go!

Well, only 3 days to go until we leave. My room is cleaned out and so is the guest room. I know that is shocking news to those of you who have seen my room. Even all the shoes are out. Krystal and Sarah are moving in today. This is making it so much more real. In my head I'm not nervous, but since I'm not sleeping much, and I feel a little sick every morning, I guess I am. (Oh.. and before anyone takes the chance to make the joke... no its not morning sickness.)

My suitcases are in the living room. They are kind of packed. I think I've even limited myself to 5 pairs of shoes. I'm learning how much books and lecture notes weigh. The biggest challenge has been keeping my luggage under the weight limit. I think Mom has solved the problem by suggesting I actually carry a purse on the plane along with my backpack. I can fill it with books! :)

Well, I'm sure things will get more exciting here soon.

No comments: