Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Here We Go Again!

This is just a quick post to say that you've found the right spot. :) I'm in the office trying to finish up lots of last little things. Its funny how I thought I had a lot of time to do everything, so I kept goofing off... well now its time to finish up.

I have 16 students going with me. It seems like a really fun group. They seem pretty laid back, so that will make things nice.

Our schedule for Wednesday is:
Meet at school: 10 AM
Departure ceremony: 10:30
Actually leave campus: ~11 AM
Flight #1 DFW-Miami: 5 PM
Flight #2 Miami - Buenos Aires: 11:10 PM
Flight #3 BsAs - Montevideo: 12:15 AM (Thursday)
Arrive in Montevideo (if flights aren't horribly delayed): 1 PM on Thursday!

It should actually be almost exactly 24 hours from when we leave ACU to when we arrive in Montevideo, that is if we don't have any delays.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm excited that you keep a blog while you're in Montevideo. We look forward to great stories!

Azalea said...

I hope you have a safe trip, Dr. S! Was going to call you yesterday but we thought you may have a lot of stuff to do ;) Love you lots!

Quyen